ASPA is a Non-Profit organisation which came into existence in 1998, it has a rich heritage of 21 years and is recognised globally as a regulated and ethical organisation. It is working to build up the authentication eco-systems & environment in the country against the counterfeiting activity and illicit economy.
ASPA 69 members from different geographies – provides Anti-Counterfeiting, Track and Trace, Brand Protection, Serialization, Document & Revenue Protection Solutions.
ASPA at News
- Product Traceability in Industry 4.0 Manufacturing, Chander S Jeena, Secretary, ASPA
- Staying Ahead of the Counterfeiters Physical and Digital Authentication with IoT solutions empowering Consumer, Industry and Government
- Packaging trends and innovations to prevent counterfeiting
- 20% rise in counterfeiting incidents in three years, Chander S Jeena, Secretary, ASPA
- Why must Indian startups invest in brand protection, Chander S Jeena, Secretary, ASPA