ASPA is a Non-Profit organisation which came into existence in 1998, it has a rich heritage of 21 years and is recognised globally as a regulated and ethical organisation. It is working to build up the authentication eco-systems & environment in the country against the counterfeiting activity and illicit economy.
ASPA 69 members from different geographies – provides Anti-Counterfeiting, Track and Trace, Brand Protection, Serialization, Document & Revenue Protection Solutions.
ASPA at News
- Counterfeit sanitisers, PPE kits, other essentials on rise amid COVID-19 crisis
- Counterfeit drugs, medical devices during Covid-19: Collective effort required to tackle menace
- Nurses: Frontline warriors against counterfeits
- World Malaria Day â€“ Reaching the Zero Malaria Target: Nakul Pasricha
- Holi 2021: Simple tips to ensure you buy genuine and safe colours