ASPA is a Non-Profit organisation which came into existence in 1998, it has a rich heritage of 21 years and is recognised globally as a regulated and ethical organisation. It is working to build up the authentication eco-systems & environment in the country against the counterfeiting activity and illicit economy.
ASPA 69 members from different geographies – provides Anti-Counterfeiting, Track and Trace, Brand Protection, Serialization, Document & Revenue Protection Solutions.
ASPA at News
- Countering counterfeit: Don't let fakes ruin your house ahead of festivals
- ASPA rolls out a five-year strategy to become a global Industry voice
- Online shopping frauds to fake cosmetics, how to avoid common frauds targeting women
- World Food Safety Day - Food safety, everyone business
- Celebs too wear fakes of reputed brands