ASPA is a Non-Profit organisation which came into existence in 1998, it has a rich heritage of 21 years and is recognised globally as a regulated and ethical organisation. It is working to build up the authentication eco-systems & environment in the country against the counterfeiting activity and illicit economy.
ASPA 69 members from different geographies – provides Anti-Counterfeiting, Track and Trace, Brand Protection, Serialization, Document & Revenue Protection Solutions.
ASPA at News
- ASPA supports the Prime Minister's vision to become self-reliant in the toy sector and cater to a global audience.
- Beware, Fake Covid-19 Vaccines Ready To Hit The Market: Anti-Counterfeit Body
- Is Your Shot Real Or Plain Water?
- Incidents of vaccine falsification are not new for India and the world
- Consumer Beware Counterfeit Menace