ASPA is a Non-Profit organisation which came into existence in 1998, it has a rich heritage of 21 years and is recognised globally as a regulated and ethical organisation. It is working to build up the authentication eco-systems & environment in the country against the counterfeiting activity and illicit economy.
ASPA 69 members from different geographies – provides Anti-Counterfeiting, Track and Trace, Brand Protection, Serialization, Document & Revenue Protection Solutions.
ASPA at News
- One illicit liquor trade case per day reported during COVID
- Buying alcohol in Mumbai, Pune, Navi Mumbai and others parts of Maharashtra? How to ensure the liquor you buy online is authentic
- Fake Drugs Are A Billion Dollar Problem, Killing Thousands Every Year: President Of ASPA
- Nepal plans to bring home the production of Tax Stamps
- Liquor Tax Stamps in India: Lessons NOT Learnt by Uttar Pradesh as it Follows in Delhi Footsteps