Any enterprise or individual involved in the business of providing or facilitating authentication solutions is welcome to join us in our effort to fight against counterfeiting, and to promote the growth of the authentication solutions industry.
Join us, if you are
- Authentication & Traceability solution providers
- State printing works and commercial high security printers
- High Security hologram producer
- Security Label manufacturers
- Suppliers of security substrates, features & material
- Issuers of passport, ID and travel documents
- Identity card manufacturers and personalizers
- Suppliers and integrator of ID document projects such as passports
- Vehicle registration plate manufacturers
- Bar code and RFID solution providers’
- IPR Lawyer & Enforcement Agencies
- Any other authentication solution providers
To attain ASPA membership, the applying company should be a
- Clause 1) Producer & Developer of authentication solutions/systems /technologies & products
- Clause 2) Representatives or Re-sellers of authentication solutions/systems /technologies & products
- Clause 3) Provider of manufacturing inputs, and or technologies to producer & developer of authentication solutions/ systems/technologies & products
- Clause 4) Provider of Consultancy and Research & Training for authentication solutions/systems/technologies & products
- Full Member/s: All companies that fall under clause 1 of category of membership shall be called as FULL members. All such members will have voting rights.
- Associate Member/s: All companies that fall under clause 2 to 4 of category of membership shall be called as Associate members. Such members will not have voting rights.
- Foreign Member/s: Any non-Founding Member registered outside India that falls under category of membership as per clauses 1 to 4 shall be called as Foreign Member. Such members will have voting right if they continued to be a member for more than 2 years consecutively.
- Honorary Member/s: An individual or Institution that has made outstanding contributions to the advancement of the authentication systems, technologies, products & solutions science or industry, upon approval by the Governing Body, shall be classified as Honorary Member/s of the Association. Governing Body may confer from time to time honorary membership on individuals of repute or those who may have rendered or can render an outstanding service to the association and for the promotion of the objectives of the Association. Such members shall not be required to contribute towards the Corpus Fund or pay any annual membership fees. Such members will not have voting rights.
- Patron/s: A philanthropist or a renowned person who is interested in contributing to the advancement of the objectives of the Association and may contribute a substantial amount towards the achievement of the objectives subject to the approval of the Governing Body. Patron/s will not be required to contribute towards the Corpus Fund or pay any annual membership fees. Such members will not have voting rights.
- Membership Fees: Please refer to the application form as per the category.
- Membership brochure: For more information, download membership brochure.
- Application Form: Email the membership application form along-with necessities documents at email@example.com or contact at +91-11-41617369. Download the application form.